Join / Renew / Participate
The larger our membership numbers, the greater our ability to advance MPIC’s mission to preserve and improve quality of life in Miraloma Park.
Support your neighborhood by joining or renewing today. Residents and owners of property in Miraloma Park are eligible to join. Click here to download a 4-page Word document describing the activities and achievements of MPIC.
You can pay via Paypal (or credit card) by clicking the links below for your category of membership:
- Senior ($12):
- Single Member ($15):
- Family Membership ($25):
- Supporting Member ($35):
- Contributing Member ($50):
- Sustaining Member ($100):
Or, download an Application and mail a check to:
350 O’Shaughnessy Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 94127
I would like to help with… (select a Committee you are interested in):
It’s no accident that Miraloma Park is a great neighborhood. The Miraloma Park Improvement Club has worked continuously to ensure safety and enhanced quality of life since 1935, and we are still at it.
Some of MPIC’s accomplishments:
- Zoning conservation through active partnership with the Department of City Planning.
- Promoting quality architectural design via the Miraloma Park Residential Design Guidelines (adopted into the Planning Code by the Planning Commission in 1999).
- Successful advocacy for increased staffing of officers at Ingleside Station and effective community policing in collaboration with Ingleside. Zero tolerance of illegal activity.
- Teresita traffic safety. (Inclusion of Miraloma Park in the City’s traffic calming program; increased enforcement, installation of the additional stop sign on Teresita at Stillings.)
- Drug house abatement. (We’ve closed 3 drug houses.)
- Municipal Code enforcement (a key component in maintaining property values).
- Leadership in preservation of O’Shaughnessy Hollow, a biologically significant natural area.
- Graffiti abatement.
- Events: historical presentations, local area tours, candidate and local issue forums, kitchen and garden tours, and social events including our annual holiday party in early December.
Fact: A $25.00 family membership amounts to less than 7 cents a day for one year to keep our neighborhood clean and safe. What a bargain!!